Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catalog Rola 59102 Expandable Hitch Tray Cargo Bag


Over All Rating Reviews :
Nope, the rola bag did not meet my expectations, it exceeded them!! I am pretty demanding on my equipment and this bag will be in use for years to come. I am mostly using it to keep dust and dirt out of my gear on the cargo rack installed on my wrangler. The dust here in New Mexico is very fine ,almost like flour, and this bag stays dust free! I have water tested it with a garden hose and it doesn't leak either. If you have used other cargo bags and were dissapointed in them give this one a try!
VERY heavy duty, VERY well made!!

And no, I don't work for Rola!!!
Get more detail about Rola 59102 Expandable Hitch Tray Cargo Bag.


!1!: Cheap New Unlocked iPhones Top Suppliers Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。