Saturday, July 17, 2010

Purchase Thule STL2 Snug-Tite Lock One Key System Locking Hitch Pin


Over All Rating Reviews :
Thule should redesign this product or offer alternatives. This product is rather expensive for what it is.

I purchased one for my rack and lost it on my second outing. My problem is that the lock can't be locked without the key. I kept the bike lock keys in the glove compartment. I mounted the hitch converter (to 2") and locked it on. I then put the rack on and tightened the pin with the supplied wrench but I forgot to grab the keys for the Thule lock. So I set the lock in place loaded the bikes and I forgot to get the key to lock it. So I lost it in the road. My mistake but the product design could be better to help prevent this.

If I buy another one I'll put the lock in my pocket if I don't have the key but a lock that will snap on without the key would have saved me from myself or a wire attached to a washer and the lock cylinder so that it would hang down but can't fall off if it's not locked would have also helped me.

I would suggest that Thule should offer a combination lock version. Thus you are never without the key.
Get more detail about Thule STL2 Snug-Tite Lock One Key System Locking Hitch Pin.


!1#: Semi Truck Accident Attorney Quiz







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。