Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Low Price Swagman XC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack (2-Inch Receiver)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I needed a bike rack that I could use without assistance. I am able to mount this rack onto the hitch and remove it without help. It is low enough to the ground that even this weak old lady can lift her bike up onto the rack with minimal difficulty. The bracket that secures the bike is easy to adjust and I don't need any extra bars, straps etc. for my bike to fit securely. I only wish I had bought the locking pin to go with it. I highly recommend the Swagman bike rack to everyone, especially those with women's bikes.
Get more detail about Swagman XC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack (2-Inch Receiver).


!: Best Lcd HDTV !: Baker Racks Right Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。