Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Purchase Yakima DoubleDown 4-Bike Hitch Mount Rack


Over All Rating Reviews :
This was my first hitch mounted rack and was far superior to my trunk mounted rack. It is great for short trips to the bike store, the trail, across town, etc. . . The problem comes in when you get on the highway or go any long distance. The bikes will move on the rack from the wind and can rub against each other or worse work the straps loose. I went out of town for a mountain bike race and when I got there I found that my rear derailleur and hanger were both bent because my MTB had slid into my road bike which cost me a little over $100.00 to repair, not to mention scratched the paint on both bikes.
Get more detail about Yakima DoubleDown 4-Bike Hitch Mount Rack.


!#1 Best Buy Dressers !1#: Accident Injury Lawyers Answer !: Buying Home Steam Cleaners !1! Buying Sikaflex







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。