Monday, September 13, 2010

Best Swagman XC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack (1.25-Inch Receiver)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I needed a bike rack that would work for my road bike and my wife's Schwinn cruiser that doesn't have a top bar. There are products that that attach to the bike to simulate a top bar so I can hang it but this Swagman bike rack takes care of the problem without the extra equipment. The rack takes some assembly but very easy in my opinion. The rack is not that heavy and attached right to my Yukon. When you set the bracket widths to your bike and snug the padded hook down, the bikes are nice and secure. The Schwinn was secure even with the low point of contact for the hook. I was very impressed with the functionality and ease of use. Would recommend for any bike but especially when you need to carry bikes without the top bar.
Get more detail about Swagman XC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack (1.25-Inch Receiver).


!: Best Computer Free Shipping Today !







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。