Thursday, September 30, 2010

Buy Lund 601010 Hitch-Mounted Cargo Carrier


Over All Rating Reviews :
Very useful! There's a lot of carrying things you can do with it. There are more eye catching design out there for more money, good for luxury/expensive suv and trucks. What I have seen, this is the most practical basic look. It is easy to assemble. Do not tighten the bolts yet. Some of the holes after you have bolted the first few needs a little effort to align. You won't see the carrier at the drivers position so I attached an orange snow pole marker at the back for visibility and as a guide going in reverse. I have also attached a carrier side bar. The side bar covers the back reflector so I have to buy a pair of silver/red tape reflector. Fine if you don't have a side bar, I wish the reflector was not pre-installed. It is not heavy and you can keep it standing on its side and won't take lot of space, provided you have a side bar or else it needs a good support to stand.


Update: December 15, 2008 (damaged hitch tube)

I am happy with this purchase using it at most to dump our lawn waste: cut tree branches; tree leaves into our county area dump site and in return I bag some free mulch. Did not realized how heavy the mulch must be and bend the hitch tube, I called Lund and was informed that they do not sell parts. I have two options, find square tube and have it holed or buy a new one.
Get more detail about Lund 601010 Hitch-Mounted Cargo Carrier.


!: Pashmina Afgan Review !: Nikon D100 In Usa !: Shawls Right Now !: Dustbuster Battery Order Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。